Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not Today....

I fell short... Really wanted 3, but as you see, only made 2.5 miles today. Wednesdays are actually my "class" day. I take a Body Works class that starts at 8:30am. I started this class in June, which is when I joined the gym, and when I decided my body had become to use to just running and I needed something to change things up. I also wanted something that would work my upper body.

I love taking this class, and have two of my girlfriends taking it with me. The only problem (if you can call it a problem) is the instructor has a tendency to go very heavy on cardo and lighter on weights. Today's work out was brutal. My legs got such a work out that I wasn't even sure I could run the treadmill. But run I did and decided 2.5 was good enough.

Tomorrow I'm shooting for another outside 6 mile day.... Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment