- I despise the expression: "I don't know, it wasn't me" - I have kids, need I say more.
- I put _____ on my burgers: If I make them at home I'm boring and go with cheese, spicy mustard and ketchup. If I'm having them out, I like them all dolled up with whatever fancy toppings grab my attention.
- If I could have any view out my kitchen window it would be: The ocean
- If money were no object I would: Have an ocean view out my kitchen window.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Java's questions this week...
1. What is your favorite bagel flavor? Haven't met a favorite bread product I don't like - but if I have to pick a fav bagel, its the everything. Yummo!!
2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on? Bathing suits for the kids
3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing? Ok, gonna sound crazy, but buying a $1.49 burrito at El Polo Loco. Money is so tight that a simple "extra" purchase like that puts me right into guilt mode.
4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped? Let me start by saying this answer is a 'redo' - I thought hand dipped was when they take the soft serve and dip it into chocolate that hardens - which I love. After reading Java's answer I understand hand dipped to be, well, ice cream. So, I like hand dipped. Soft serve only when it's dipped!!
5. Are you allergic to anything? Yes, anything that involves cleaning and planning meals. Have the epi pen ready they send me into convulsions every time!