Thursday, March 31, 2011

Follow Friday

 Feeling Beachie (which I love love love the name of because I LOVE the beach) turned me on to her Friday fill in... so here it goes...

1. If I don’t _____ in the morning, my day feels off - I need a shower and my coffee. Both shuttle me into awareness of the day.

2. When someone walks into my house for the first time, they usually comment on _____- my wood floors. We spent a boat load on them with money from a trust we inherited, and they are beautiful!!!

3. Every time I see the movie, ______, I cry - yeah... though I love a good movie, I don't have anything that comes to mind. And I can't say there are too many movies I'll watch repeatedly. I feel lame, but I really don't have an answer for this. I am a sap, if there is a sappy moment, I have tears.

4. My feet feel best when ______ - I've treated them to a pedicure, which I haven't done in some time. Doing them myself just isn't the same.

8 comments:

  1. Don't you just love pedicures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your pic and then the name of you blog...40 something??
    Surely, you are not talking about your age??!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on starting the day with a shower and coffee (in that order, for me). I just don't feel human until I've had both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had a pedicure. I don't feel my feet are that attractive to warrent a pedicure. Maybe I if I HAD a pedicure they'd be more attractive. Hmmmm......

    Hardwood floors are awesome! I bet yours are gorgeous!

    Came over from Beachies! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the movie. I don't have time to sit through one and when I do it's not the same one I have seen before. I cry for almost anything though. I can't even sit through a touching commercial. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No pedi for me--I can't stand to have someone touch my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you with the shower, coffee and pedicure. Aren't pedi's the best?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jennifer is my new best friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete