Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday....

 Feeling Beachie's questions of the day:

1.      I cannot eat just one: Oh wow, really... hm, peanut M&M's, chips of any kind, jordan almonds, any kind of nut, and there is more, those just quickly come to mind. Self control is not my strong point.
2.      When I am in a bad mood ____ always makes me feel better: Hm... I'm a bit puzzled by this. I suppose it depends what put me in the bad mood... I think i need to roll this answer around in my mind for a bit.
3.      Happiness is: The love and support of family and friends.
4.      The most comfortable thing I own is: My couch, It may not be as pretty as it was 14 years ago but its so dang comfy.

3 comments:

  1. Jordan almonds are very addictive. Luckily I only see them at weddings... LOL

    Followed you over from Hilary's!
    Kristine
    http://kristinesplace.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...jordan almonds. Have not thought about those in a long time. Guess now I will have to go find some!!! Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. M&M's.. I so agree, except, I am more crazy about the peanut butter ones...

    ReplyDelete