Monday, January 17, 2011

Facebook....

Is sucking up my time...

We want to utilize Facebook for your new business for the social marketing aspect. You can reach a lot of people very quickly. I have a friend who has done so well at this Facebook actually did an email interview with her to assist others. Lucky for me she's a short drive away and she's going to help me out.

So, as much as I want to sit down and write out the next installment of how God blessed us during December, this week I'm burying my head into the world of FB...

But I am reading your posts... You are all such wonderful writers and inspired people... You encourage me, uplift me and motivate me daily...

May God continue to bless you all...

1 comment:

  1. I did the opposite - I quit FB and started blogging! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete